08 July 2011

Salutations!




            Hello fellow morsels. I've decided to create a blog and share with you the little adventures of the things I don't do often. So allow me to introduce myself, you may call me Eleseret I live in hell, also known as Texas, soon to be getting out of here.

The weekend was not eventful, but I enjoyed it with my best friend whom I don't see often. Today is the day where I start expressing my inner goth more often, I'm sick of being lazy about my dressings and miss the feeling of when I get all spiffed up. So it's now my mission. So I experimented with make up today and came up with what you see here.

Shall I tell you about me? I'm a dreamer of a thing, always thinking of something other than whats going on around me. I don't really get out much, though that might be changing soon. I'm studying for the asvab to prepare for the navy. Yes I'm going to be a little gothling in the military, as peculiar as it sounds it'll be a secret, officers will make fun of me and give me extra trouble knowing what a little weirdo I really am. I'm an avid reader, always about vampires and monsters galore, thrillers, romances, all of the like. Gore and all about the macabre intrigue my very being. In the future I aspire to be a Medical Examiner. Which excites me just thinking about it. ^.^ I spend most of my time in my room, I draw here and there, but I call it doodling. Journaling is a bit of a little passion of mine, though I surely don't get out my fountain pen and ink very often to fill it in. To conclude this message I must bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment